1 lb. of green beans
3-4 Tbsp. salted butter
2-3 stripped of raw bacon
1. With a sharp knife, cut the tips off the both ends of the bean.
2. Break the bean in half.
3. Pull the excess strings off of the bean.
4. Wash all the beans and they are ready to cook.
5. Place beans in a pot with just enough water to cover the beans with the butter and chopped up bacon.
6. Bring water to a simmer, cover, and cook till they just on a verge of not being crunchy (roughly an hour).
7. Stuff face!!
|Homemade Raspberry Vinegar|
|Avocado Mango Salsa|