3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger root
3/4 c. olive oil
1/3 c. rice vinegar
1/2 c. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. orange blossom honey
1/4 c. water
1. In a 1 pint glass jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Cover the jar with a tight fitting lid, and shake well.
3. Remove lid, and heat jar in the microwave for 1 minute just to dissolve the honey.
4. Let cool, and shake well before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.
5. Put on something delicious and stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Liquid Fire Habanero Hot Sauce|
|Cheater Pumpkin Muffins|