Monday, January 30, 2012

Rosemary Garlic Infused Olive Oil

I have been wanting to infuse oil for sometime now. My mom got me these great bottles for Christmas so I decided to try my hand at it. And just as I thought, it is beyond easy. This is a super easy way to add flavor to any dish (okay...maybe not cupcakes...but you understand what I mean). I should also note that if you are using fresh herbs from your garden (as I did), make sure to wash and dry them thoroughly. Moisture on the herbs can introduce bacteria into the oil. Just make sure your herbs are 100% dry before using.



1 bottle
2 - 3 twigs of fresh rosemary
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
extra virgin olive oil

1. Combine all ingredients in bottle. Fill up the bottle with olive oil.


2. Let sit in a dry, dark area for a few days.
3. Put on something delicious and stuff face!


Might also enjoy:
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Au Jus
with no drippings
Raspberry Vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment