3 sticks of butter
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. garlic salt
1.5 tsp. Italian seasoning
sprinkle of salt
1. Melt sticks of butter over low heat.
2. Mix in minced garlic, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
3. Pour into foil lined container and place in fridge until butter has solidifed (I let it sit over night).
4. Cut butter into small 1 inch by 1 inch squares.
5. To prep the artichokes cut off the thorns on the scales on the outside of the artichoke. Cut the top portion of the artichoke off to remove the smaller thorns. Cut off excess stem.
6. Stuff each scale of the artichoke.
7. Boil the artichokes in water with a little salt for roughly 30 minutes. Weigh the chokes down so they are completely submerged. To check if it is done, stick a fork in the stem just below the bud. If it soft and starts to fall apart it is time to eat.
8. Stuff face!!
Original Seasoned Butter Recipe
Might also enjoy:
|Cream of Broccoli Soup|