3 skinless boneless chicken breasts
3 slices fresh Mozzarella
1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt and pepper
spaghetti sauce (I used pre-made roasted garlic tomato sauce)
shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl and set aside.
2. Carefully slice chicken breasts horizontally until almost in half.
3. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken then place the mozzarella inside.
4. Heat a large pan over medium high heat with a couple of tablespoons of oil.
5. Gently roll the chicken in the flour mixture.
6. Carefully add the chicken, brown on all sides (about 2-4 minutes each side).
7. When the chicken is browned cover and allow it to cook a few more minutes until completely cooked.
8. Top with tomato sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
9. Stuff face!!
Might also enjoy:
|Bourbon Bacon Brownies|
|Swirl Pesto Bread|