1 Package of thinly sliced prosciutto
8 scallops (or however many you want)
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
(optional) creamy grits
1. Cut prosciutto into roughly 1 inch wide slices.
2. Wrap prosciutto around scallop.
3. Cut fresh rosemary stick into roughly 1 inch long pieces. Remove a few leaves on one side and insert it in the end of the prosciutto and scallop. This will help hold the scallop together.
4. Pour oil in medium pan over medium heat. Place scallops in pan. Sear on one side for 3-4 minutes.
5. Flip scallops over and sear other side.
6. Place on top of grits and stuff face!! (I also had some left over asparagus I tossed on top).
|Orange Tequila Cake|
Browned Butter Sauce
(Greek Lemon Soup)