3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1 (~1 lb) pork tenderloin
1 1/2 oz. mozzarella cheese
2 c. baby spinach
2 Tbsp. sun dried tomato garlic
1 oz. thin sliced prosciutto
salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. Mix crushed garlic, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Cut lengthwise down the center of the tenderloin to within 1/2- inch of bottom. Open tenderloin so it lies flat.
3. Cover with plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with a mallet.
4. Remove plastic wrap and spread half of the garlic/Dijon mixture on the inside of the pork.
5. Layer the cheese, spinach, sun dried tomato garlic and proscuitto on top.
6. Roll up pork. Tie the roast at 1.5 inch to 2 inch intervals with kitchen string.
7. Season lightly with salt, pepper, and remaining garlic/Dijon mixture.
8. Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160F.
9. Place under the broiler to brown the top for 5 minutes.
10. Let stand 10 minutes before removing string and slicing.
11. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Orange Tequila Cake|
Browned Butter Sauce
(Greek Lemon Soup)