2 rainbow trout (make sure to have them scaled)
1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
8 sprigs of rosemary
8 sprigs of thyme
salt and pepper
6 to 8 slices of thick bacon
1. Open fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Lay 2 sprigs of rosemary and 2 sprigs of thyme, followed by a couple wedges of lemon, then two more sprigs of rosemary and thyme. Close fish.
3. Wrap fish with 3 to 4 slices of bacon, and pierce with toothpick to hold it in place. (Try to get the whole toothpick in the fish so it will not burn off on the grill).
4. Heat up the grill.
5. Place fish on the grill and cover for 10 minutes. (We placed a couple pieces of hickory on the grill to get a slight hickory smoke flavor).
6. Carefully flip the fish and cook covered for another 10 minutes.
7. Stuff face!
Might also enjoy:
|Avocado Mango Salsa|
|Grilled Rum Soaked|