4 strips of bacon
~ 4 c. cubed ham, cooked
1 onion, diced
1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
1/4 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
2 cans (30 oz.) water
1 c. corn
2-3 cans of kidney and black beans
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1. In a large pot, cook bacon and set aside.
2. Cook onion and garlic in bacon grease.
3. Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, and water.
4. Add brown sugar, cumin, and chili powder. Stir until mixed.
5. Stir in beans, corn and bacon.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Add ham and cook for another 10 minutes or until the ham is warmed through.
8. Add a little shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, or avocado on top and stuff face!!
Might also enjoy:
|Enchilada Stuffed Shells|
|Chicken and Pasta |
with Creamy Pesto Sauce