Did I mention is was a gorgeous day outside? The weather has been fantastic the last few days. The dog has certainly been enjoying it.
A few quick things about this recipe. First...the brownie batter so thick! Beyond thick. The way it was described in the recipe is you can swirl it with the cheesecake batter. No. I had to cook it in the oven for 10 minutes to soften up the batter before I could even swirl it.
Second...when the hell did it become so hard to buy small amounts of plain yogurt? The smallest container I could find was a half gallon. So I settled for some vanilla yogurt, which is delicious but the Baileys is not very strong in the brownies.
Third...these are addicting. You will want to eat them all.
1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 c. unsweetened cocoa
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 c. Baileys Irish Cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. flour
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2. c. vanilla yogurt
1/2 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Line a 9" x 13" pan with foil.
3. Combine butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt.
4. Add Baileys and vanilla.
5. Add one egg at a time and mix until completely combined.
6. Add flour and beware...this is where the batter gets insanely thick.
7. Reserve a small amount for swirling later, and pour the remaining batter into the pan.
8. Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, Baileys, and egg and mix until smooth.
9. Pour over brownie mix.
10. Add small amounts of the remaining brownie mix onto of the cheesecake. Swirl.
11. Bake for 50 minutes or until poked with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
12. Let cool completely then place in the fridge for about 3 hours.
13. Cut into squares and stuff face!
Original Recipe: Tutti Dolci
Might also enjoy:
|Bourbon Bacon Brownies|
|No Frosting Chocolate Cake|
|Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites|