1 lb. shrimp
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 c. white wine
3/4 tsp. salt
sprinkle of pepper
juice from half a lemon
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with the olive oil. (If you want pasta or rice, start cooking now).
2. Add garlic and cook until it starts to turn golden brown.
3. Add wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
4. Cook until the wine reduces by half.
5. Add shrimp and cook until pink.
6. Stir in lemon juice and pasta.
7. Stuff face!
Original Recipe: New York Times
Might also enjoy:
Chili con Carne
|Chicken and Pasta with|
Creamy Pesto Sauce