1 stick unsalted butter, melted
25 Chocolate Creme Oreos
1 stick unsalted butter
8 oz. chocolate, chopped
1/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. flour
1 c. cold heavy cream
2/3 c. marshmallow cream
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
(Optional) Chocolate shavings
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Melt stick of unsalted butter. In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. Add butter.
3. Press mixture into 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Set crust aside until completely cooled.
5. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate until smooth.
6. Pour mixture in a mixing bowl and let sit for about 5 minutes.
7. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
8. Whisk in flour.
9. Pour into crust and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out of the center clean.
10. Set aside and let cool completely.
11. In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy cream, marshmallow cream, and powdered sugar until thick.
12. Pour on top of pie.
13. (Optional) Add chocolate shavings.
Original Recipe: Food Network
Might also enjoy:
|Sweet Potato Puree|